Thursday 10 May 2012

Heartless Lover...


Heartless lover, you mock me
With your muffled scorn and aquiline features,
Like an abrupt ending cliff over a quiet shore...
Heartless lover, your scrutiny over me
Is trying to intrude in my heart’s apertures
But catches only a glimpse of my dim eyes, nothing more...

Heartless lover, your laughter resonates all night long
In empty arms and dry cracked lips,
In unheard cries and long haunting nightmare,
In trembling spasms haunting my body
And a lone tear- a silk veil over my eyes....
Heartless lover, gone away since long
You are Life in a cold coffee sip,
Life in lonely times, depraved of familiarity and care
Holding on, without ever belonging to anybody...

Heartless lover, I do not long for your arms
But I long to find my freedom again;
Floating as seaweeds over lagoons gone calm;
Flying like free birds across window panes..

No comments:

Post a Comment