Wednesday 23 November 2011

Losing you a second time...

Losing you a second time, it is like being blown over by a tempest which leaves me utterly sore inside...I wanted to write a poem, no, in fact a thousand poems for you, but I’m left with no strength to make lyrics and prose out of my words...

I’m only left like a bare lone lighthouse, from which the hurricane has already taken off all its paint. I feel as if I have lost part of me...part of me has flown off with you and will never come back again. I feel so empty inside, I don’t feel like my real self anymore...It is as if I am standing in front of a roaring sea; my tears lost with the waves and my cries unheard with the roar of the ocean. 

Now I know what it is like to love and lose.  If it is true that love brings magic in our lives, it is equally true that it brings us to a downfall when we lose it. I know the time we spent together is relatively short to human eyes, but it felt like an eternity for me, and I know it will take another eternity before I can finally move on and get rid of this pain...

Losing you a second time...After so many months, I wonder why it still tears me so much from inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment